Spring

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day 2008

This weekend we stayed home. The kids camped inside. My kind of camping! They had their tents up and Ronn slept on the sofa. I slept in my comfortable bed.:) I think this is the first time Ronn and I did nothing all day long. It has been a long time since we have just sat outside and watched the kids. We are usually cleaning and fixing things. It was really nice.
Ronn bought a couple of things so we would have fun this weekend. He bought three pools for the kids, water guns and water toys. He also bought items for the grill. He made it a lot of fun for us. Here is Tegan enjoying one of his water toys.


Look at that cute frog pool. Here the kids are getting ready for the Olympics. Go USA!!! There is our cheerleader.



Here is the lap pool. Tristan made sure we all cheered for team USA. Team USA always came in first and China kept coming in second.




Don't you think he looks like a swimmer? He really enjoyed watching the Olympics, it has made a lasting impression on him.



Tiffany is all girl! What else can I say? She is a born to be a cheerleader. I don't know where she gets it?

The kids have been signing autographs since winning the Olympics. I love them! They sign there names and then put stickers on them. They think this is an added bonus for the kids who will want them.:)
What did you do for Labor Day?







4 comments:

Nathan said...

Looks like a great time!!!

Kimberly and I played Wii and cooked out with the Pinkertons, and visited with the Blacks and their new baby. It was lots of fun!

von said...

Great pics vet! Seems as though every one had a great time. I love those gogles! Hugs and kisses to all!!
Oh, your dad and I cleaned up dog yak and dog pee all day. :)

Keym said...

Well I was gonna tell you what we did but Nate already did!

Yvette said...

Wow! Someone other than my mom does read this blog! Thanks for commenting everyone! I hope everyone has a great week.
Mom, hope your dog starts to feel better soon. I need to blog about your dog. It's a good story.:)