Spring

Thursday, August 28, 2008

To Friends and Family

Since my last update on Tegan I have found out a lot on Chiari 1 Malformation. For those of you who would like to start finding out more about this condition I would encourage you to take a look at Lacie's blog. On her side bar she has a lot of information about Chiari.
Please pray for Lacie that God will continue to heal her body as she is mending from surgery. Thank you Lacie for answering all my questions and being here for me as an Internet friend.
God is doing great things through you!
God Bless!!

2 comments:

Jeffrey Pfohl said...

Yvette- I am so sorry I haven't been on your blog yet! Wow! I did not realize you guys were facing this! I know that it has to be hard. I have a friend who is facing this as well. Her daughter is having surgery in Sept. at Cincinnati Childrens. Her CB site is www.caringbridge.org/visit/natalieholmes She is a great person to talk to as well if you nee anything! Prayers and hugs to all of you! -Mindy (not Jeff even though I am signed in under his name! Ha! Sorry!)

Yvette said...

Thanks Mindy! I really apperciate your support. As you know prayers and support go along way!
God Bless!