Spring

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Twilight Zone

Yesterday, I had my Chiropractor's appt. I went to the new Dr. I was referred to. I have been going to the Chiropractor for over a year now for my neck. I usually spend 15 min. no more than 30min in the office. I usually go every 4-6 weeks to get adjusted. So I went into this appt. thinking no different. I was wrong!!

I had entered.....THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

The receptionist didn't have me scheduled. I offered to come back at a later time. I should have insisted! I sat down and noticed I had entered into an office that looked like I had stepped into the 50's. The waiting area even had elevator music playing. It was very busy, as I had taken a later appt. so that Ronn could watch the kids.

While there I had to have a physical and had to put on a hospital type top, had the weirdest adjustment in my life and had an ultra sound (not your typical ultra sound, it was a therapy they do) done on my neck. After all that the technician said I'll see you tomorrow. All I can say is that 2 hours later I had finally left the Twilight Zone.

No, I did not go back the next day. I also plan to cancel my next appt. and drive to my old Chiropractor.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I have been to my fair share of Chiropractors and you really have to be picky when you choose one. They are all so different in the way they treat your back and neck. I haven't been to one since I have been here and hopefully I won't have to. I defintely don't want to enter The Twilight Zone!