Spring

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

City Life to Country Life

Today we started to clean out one of the stalls in the barn. We are trying to get the barn ready so that we can have some animals. It also helps me to keep the kids busy.

I remember Tiffany just a month ago in a skirt and cute top riding the gator. She is my city girl. Tiffany is my screamer at bugs too.

Country life has already started to agree with her. She is starting to like wearing her jeans with holes in them. Most importantly she has stopped screaming at bugs. I have not conqured that one yet. (dumb horse flys):)

We had fun taking pictures of us working and cleaning out the stall. Tiffany requested the I put a slide show of them on the blog.

Highlites: We all have new work boots and love them! You'll see dirty cat wranglers, dog lovers and cowboy attitudes. Yes, the kids took baths right away.:)

Enjoy!



2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Great job Yvette! Loved all the pictures!

von said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Dad and I love the pics!!!!!