Spring

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Luau


Today we had family and friends over for a Luau. Our inspiration was from others doing family night. We tried an evening get together only with our busy schedules a Sat. lunch worked best for all of us.
We started early making the kabobs and getting the decorations set up. I took a lot of pictures! It was very hard to choose just a few. I am sitting out side of Reflections a hair salon in Parker City just to get on the net. So I hope you all enjoy looking at our Luau pic's. God Bless!

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

Shelby says,
I didn't know you took a picture of me and Mommy! I had lots of fun at your house. I had a blast! I am excited for Caedmon to come to your house. I like the farmhouse. It was fun in the barn. I like the outdoor looking stuff. There was five kids there. I think Uncle Ronn, Daddy and you had fun playing that game. I think that's enough. Good-bye!

We had a good time! Great pictures! Thanks for putting it all together. You did a great job! Hospitality is your gift!