Spring

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today

The kids really like school! Yeah! They love there teachers. I am hoping to get a picture up of them with there teacher only it is very hard! It is almost impossible to get a picture of there teacher. You would think that would be easy. I have found that it is actually difficult. So pictures to come. (Hopefully)
Last night Tegan decided to get up at 1:00am. I could not read into what he was wanting, it ended up being that he was hungry. We finally got to bed around 3:00 something. I took a nap with him today. I set the alarm to wake up so I would not miss picking up the kids. Which it turned out to be 30min nap. The bad thing is I slept through the alarm for awhile. I did make it in time to pick up the kids. I was just not early. I also have really bad allergies or a head cold. So that was fun waking up and trying to drive. :)
Congrats to the Black family on the arrival of there new son! Best Wishes!

Good Night!

2 comments:

Keym said...

Allergies are fierce this year.

von said...

I hope tonight goes better for you two. Tegan will probably want to take a late nap today. Good luck with that.