Spring

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Craft Time

I wanted to post this last week but , we were so busy I didn't get time. Which turned out okay. We are finishing up our crafts we started today, they had to have time to dry. These girls love crafts! Tammy and I have been doing crafts with the kids since they were babies. The great thing is now that we live closer we can do crafts together!:) This time we will meet at our house. I love this picture of Shelby helping Tiffany get her paint brush.


Outside working on our colored sand pictures. The kids use glue and make a design on the paper and then put colored sand on the paper. The drive way looked pretty after we were finished too.
Tiffany displaying the finished product.
I had video taped the kids doing their crafts only my computer is not down loading it. Hopefully soon I wont have so many technical difficulties.


No comments: