Spring

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I had to call Ronn home early today. Thank goodness Tegan and I were going to leave for school to pick up the kids early. I had locked the keys in the van. We where going no where! Ronn came to the rescue. Plus it was a nice surprise for the kids to have Dad pick them up.


Here sits the van. There is Molly, you can barely see her. She has a ear infection. Took her to the vet and she has meds. The Vet also sent home some antibiotics for Worm. Even have de-wormer for our farm cats. I will have to do a post on all the cats and dogs. :)

You can tell we live in the country with gravel roads.

Ronn came to the rescue one more time and unlocked the van. He is very handy around the house.:)



Tonight was the first night of Cub Scouts. He has been so excited! He was in the car waiting on his dad he was so anxious to leave. Tristan is my piddler he rarley gets going. So I came out to get his picture. This is the way I found him. He is also a jokester and fun loving. This is a travel pillow from our trip this weekend.

Cub Scouts went great he had a great time. The first fundraiser is to sell popcorn. So get ready to order some popcorn!:) It would be so much easier to just buy the uniform, only this would not teach him responsibility. So here we come Grandma and Grandpa S & O.:)




1 comment:

von said...

Never a dull moment is there? I remember when Tristan was a little, little guy and he was locked in your van with it running and Ronn had to come to the rescue then too. That has terrified me ever since.

Cub Scotts! Wow! I will look forward to hearing all about it!