Spring

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Farm Cats

Here are our cats we have inherited. I love having outside cats. My mom always told me growing up that when I was on my own I could have as many cats as I wanted. So here they are.:) I also find this funny due to Ronn always putting a limit on animals too. Did I mention I love life right now.:)
This orange guy is my favorite! I have always loved orange cats. My very first orange cat I had growing up was named Leo. I am still finding the right name for this guy.

This is fluffy, she is the only long hair cat we have outside. She had kittens 2 weeks ago. May she never have kittens again. She is not very bright.
I need someone techi around for this one. I can't figure out how to get the picture the right way. IF it really bothers you leave a comment and I will have Ronn help me. You can just leave a comment too. I like knowing more than my mom reads my blogs. Hi. Mom! :)


This little guy is one of our favorites, Tristan has named him Trooper. He follows us everywhere and has a great personality.
The other kittens love him too. There mother has gone missing for awhile so he has stepped in and lets them nurse him. Yes, I said him. The kittens suck on his hair. It is a sight!



Here are two out the three kittens in a litter. They are always playing.
We have a total of 4 new baby kittens on the farm. Free kittens!!

This is Princess. Yes, she really is a drama queen. She posed for each one of her pictures. She would make a great cat for a commercial. She is the mommy of two new kittens.
She looks like a bobcat from a distance. Which I have mistaken her for when she was pregnant.


Here is my boy I love driving around! (This is his favorite Chucky Cheese cup.)



He has the best walk. He walks very macho, I wonder who he has been watching?:)
I love this little guy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, i love the pictures of your cats and I will be directing my daughters to your blog so they can enjoy too!

Yvette said...

Thank You!! I'm glad to find more cat lovers too.

StarWarsFans said...

We have a GIGANTIC orange cat named Naboo. He lives outside too. I need to get more pictures of him and Kaden together. Kaden adores him. Anyway, your big orange cat has lots of white on him too. He reminds me of an Orange Creamsicle. Did you ever have those as a kid? Creamsicle would be kind of a funny name for a cat, but that's instantly what I thought when I saw him!

von said...

Hi Perky!

the pics are great. it really shows that you love those cats. it looks like they also like you taking pics of them. How cute!
Our boy sure is special. Can't wait to see him on Tue.

Yvette said...

Creamsicle would be a good name for him. When you get pictures of Naboo and Kaden together you should post them on your blog.:)

Hey Mom,
Yeah, the cats love getting their pictures taken. They love any attention they can get.
See ya soon.

Keym said...

I too love animals. Rock on, you get to have as many as you want!

mrmike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.