Spring

Monday, September 15, 2008

God's Providence

This weekend Ronn and I went to a conference. It ended up being one of the greatest getaways. We had some divine appointments. This weekend was what you would call a God Thing!
Everything was great until, on the airplane, we could not land at Indy. We had to go to St. Louis, due to the strong wind storm that Indy was having. As we landed in St Louis not knowing how long we would be there big tears welled up. I could not hold them back any longer. This was not in my plan for getting home. I knew the kids would be fine. I was the one who was a mess. Everything was out of my control. Have you had one of those moments before? I should of prepared myself for something going not as planned. The good news is we got home to Indy and we were only an hour and 15 min. later then scheduled. God is Good!! All the time!:)
It was good to see the kids. I had really missed them!
God has blessed us so much, I hope I don't forget how strong I feel his presence this weekend. Here is to a new week, and may God richly bless you!

2 comments:

Ronn said...

I had the time of my life. thanks for a great weekend Yvette.

Ronn

brenda c said...

Yvette waiting on God's agenda is probably one of the hardest things for me. If I had my way things would be a lot different!!! But he knows best doesn't he?