Spring

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Sign Of Fall

After our Jamaican dinner (last post) we went outside to make smores. Maggie was over too.
It dosn't matter if we are in the city or the country we always have a camp fire in the fall. The weather was perfect for our small camp fire.


Here is our dog, Worm. He helped himself to a marshmellow on a stick too. One of the kids had set it down on the chair. The next thing we know Worm has eaten it.

I had to put this picture in too. Here is my Harmonica play'n boy. He was playing the harmonica so well last night, that I am kicking myself for not video taping him. It really sounded good. He was playing it right before bed, he was sitting in the dark playing to himself. It was really neat!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Looks like fun! I'm also enjoying the Fall-like weather. My kids found a pile of leaves and were playing in it the other day! What's up with that?

Keym said...

Fall time is our favorite time! That's why we got married in October.

von said...

all so very cute! Glad your back Ronn. Glad worm was invited too. I Can't wait to here that harmonica.

Yvette said...

Wow! Leaves already? That is Indiana weather.:)
Awesome Keym, that you were married in Oct. We really like Oct. too. I was hoping to have a child in Oct. I thought a fall baby would be a good time. God had different plans.:) I have two winter/x-mas babies and a spring.
Von, I am sure Tegan will give you your own concert.:)

Ronn said...

That sure was a lot of fun. Waht a great "fall" day!