Spring

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Kids Teachers

As we were getting ready for school this morning I had the kids pick out there chips for there lunch box. Tegan had to have a lunch box too. I had to get a picture of them. Tegan did not like his head being touched by big brother, he is to big for that. :)
Tristans teacher this year is Mrs Burris. Tristan really likes his teacher. He really likes taking presents to her.
Tiffanys teacher is Mrs Kritsch. She really likes her teacher too. Tiffany is anxious to learn, the other day she was saying how something is not quite right in there class. I asked what she was talking about?" We are not learning the letter sounds yet." I had to chuckle, I said this is only the third day of school. You will learn your letter sounds soon.:)
The funny thing is if I want to go over those things with her I get the sigh and the do we have to? Thank God for teachers!



2 comments:

Sue said...

Yvette,

You wrote:

"The funny thing is if I want to go over those things with her I get the sigh and the do we have to? Thank God for teachers!"

Isn't THAT the truth? I know there is no way I could have homeschooled Lauren! I shudder to think about it. LOL

Hope Ronn is well...

von said...

I agree with Sue, no truer words have been spoken Vet. The kids really do have some good teachers if they feel like their teacher can handle things.