Spring

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Day


We are enjoying being snowed in today. We have a foot of snow here. No school today too. So we have enjoyed making forts and sledding behind our house on some really neat hills. They are just the right size for our kids. Tegan has loved sledding down them as well.
It's really cold so we stay out short times and then go back out again after we have dethawed.:) I've been through one can of hot chocolate as well. Tonight we are going to eat at our neighbors house. I'm really looking forward to it. She is a chef.:)

6 comments:

mike said...

Now that's snow!

-j said...

they should have come to my house. i had to got sledding all by myself!

Shelby-Grace said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! We made it outside this afternoon. We hit Muncie this morning to get stocked up again! I can't wait to hear about your dinner tonight! How cool is that!!

von said...

Can't wait to hear about the dinner!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like y'all are having so much fun in the snow, I can honestly say I don't miss it at all. I love the warmth of NC!!! I do miss you guys, call me sometime I have no idea how to get intouch with you. Hope you are doing well!

Love, Sarah

Yvette said...

Thanks for all your comments guys! I left a blog about our special dinner. Enjoy!

Hey Sarah!!!
I too have been thinking of you! I will give your cell phone a call. I hope it is the same number!
Weve been missing you! Hope to catch up wit you soon.