Spring

Saturday, January 10, 2009

While Tristan was at school the younger two got to play outside in the snow on Wednesday. I was hoping to see more snow today as the forecast called for more snow. Only we had more rain.
Here is Tiffany throwing snow balls at me. I wasn't fast enough to get a snowball in flight with the camera.
Tegan loves being outside. He loved making snowballs and toddling about. He has gotten his outside clothes on all by himself so he can go outside more. I ran out of gloves for him that day. He kept getting them to wet to wear. At the end of the day though he would only stay outside a minute and come back in informing me that it is "COLD". Our outside cats kept finding themselves in with our revolving door. I was a little late at getting the cat and Tegan playing together. It was really cute!

To think Leo all his life has been a barn cat. He would sleep on the wood pile inside the barn. I think he likes his new living conditions. He was very content to look at the snow from inside the house. I am always amazed at how close he stays to the house and garage. He is a really good cat.

Tristan had gotten really sick last night. He had a really rough night. He seems like he is doing better this morning.


1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

Looks like you guys had fun in the snow too. Too bad we couldn't have gotten just a little more!

Sorry to hear Tristan is sick. Hopefully it won't last long. I sent his gift late...sorry...hope it gets there soon!

Hope you have a good Sunday!