Spring

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tristan's Friend Party

Tristan had his friend party on Sunday. We had an awesome turn out. The kids behaved and enjoyed themselves. It was a really good group of kids.
The kids sang Happy Birthday to Tristan. Here is the second volcano cake I made. I really liked making this cake.
Here is Jessie, one of our helpers at the party. I think Ronn is being threatened.:)
The volcano was a hit. Each child got to take a turn putting in the active ingredients.

The kids all enjoyed the party. They played all the games I had, but would have enjoyed just playing the whole time in Tristan's room. :)


3 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

That's a lot of kids. You need combat pay.

von said...

Very nice party Vet! Tristan will always remember that day. Good Job!

-j said...

Okay whoever put that picture of me on there is in big trouble!