Spring

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Special Visit

Uncle Ryan, Aunt Tricia and kaden are visiting. They are here in Indiana to help take care of Trista. I will have more on Trista at a later time when the family knows more. Please contiunue to pray for her!
Aunt Tricia is not feeling well so she could not make the meeting place. We decieded to meet half way so they did not have to drive so far. By the way Tricia and Ryan have a new baby girl on the way check out her blog! We missed seeing you Tricia!
So this afternoon we got to see Uncle Ryan, Kaden and Grandpa Oren. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to see us!

2 comments:

StarWarsFans said...

Can't believe I missed this! I've been so far behind on checking blogs. We are FINALLY all healthy. After I was sick, Kaden was sick, and then Ryan got it when we got home. He actually got it the worst.

Good picture! You'll have to send me the full resolution version. I see Kaden is doing his usual fake, cheesy smile. He's been funny that way lately. I hope I can get some decent ones of him with Cindy when she comes home. I want to see the real smile!

StarWarsFans said...

I just realized that Kaden has food in his mouth and looks like a vampire with his cheesy smile. How funny!