Spring

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Tristan

Tristan is 8!! I can't believe my baby is 8 already. He is a New Years baby and was the first born at the hospital that day. We did not receive anything for being the first born at the hospital. Tristan an hour after he was born started to bleed in his lungs. Tristan was rushed to St Vincent NICU. St Vincent got to the little hospital just in time. They told us if 15 min more had gone by he would not be with us. We where told that Tristan would be in the hospital 6 months to a year. Tristan went home 23 days later!! God had healed him. We serve an AWESOME God!!! Tristan has such a sweet spirit about him. He is one in a million.
Tristan had a Dinosaur themed party. This is his family party and the friend party is to come on Sunday. I made a volcano birthday cake with dinosaurs placed around the cake. This cake tasted sooo good!

Show me the MONEY!!!Our homemade volcano was a blast!!
We had a great New Year's day! I am so thankful to be a celebrating this Birthday with Tristan. Each Birthday is so special with each of our kids. We are so blessed!
Have a great New Year!!



4 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there! That cake was awesome! Great job Yvette! Have fun at party #2!!

Sue said...

Looks like Tristan had a GREAT time at his party!

Happy 2009 to the Orens!

-j said...

Tristan is a special kid. They all are. Make sure to tell them that I love them every day. They mean so much to me. Since I don't have younger sibblings it is nice to have kids to set an example for. I love you guys so much! Happy 2009!

von said...

I had a blast! Yes, our boy is such a blessing to all of us.