Spring

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sick Kids

Well it turned out that Tristan has Strep throat. I took him to the Dr on Monday since he still had a fever. It didn't even cross my mind that he could have strep. He is doing better now with medicine.
Tegan is sick as well. The Dr gave him an antibiotic as well. Only he has the worst tasting medicine ever and will barely take it. Meaning he spits it out as soon as he gets it in there. I don't blame him, if I knew it tasted that bad I would of asked for it in pill form and added it to food.
Tristan is well enough to go to school tomorrow. Tegan is still pretty sick. I'm just waiting for Tiffany to get sick next.
With all the sleep loss I have had, I am feeling pretty miserable too. My throat is feeling a little scratchy and my head is hurting.
Tristan has some school projects due as he returns to school tomorrow so I am off to help him. Hope everyone has a great day! Thanks for stopping bye!!

5 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Hope everyone gets to feeling better and I'll be praying you and Tiffany don't get sick!

Mommy pfohl said...

Hope all gets better. Have you tried putting his meds in koolaid, or apple sauce? I know it is liquid.. but that can help some. If he's a good drinker, the more koolaid the better going down! :) Just thought I'd throw in my two cents! -Mindy

StarWarsFans said...

So sorry to hear Tristan is sick. Can they add a flavor to his medicine at the pharmacy? That might help a little. Poor guy.

Thanks for you congratulations on our new daughter! We will be sending out announcements soon!

Yvette said...

Thanks everyone for your comments. I called the Dr and she ordered him something different.
Ronn and I went to the minute clinic and have our medicine now too. It's just Tiffany left to get sick.
Tristan is much better. Tegan is just starting to get better.

Tonya said...

Hey Yvette, I'm praying for quick recovery for Teagan and Tristan and protection for the rest of you. Also that you get some much needed sleep!