Spring

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dinner

I should have taken pictures at the chef's house. It was a lot of fun. We had a fancy salad with pears and dried cranberries. Now if I made that it would taste horrible. Since I wasn't making it it tasted wonderful!
The main coarse was Shepard's pie. It was very good. Again I could not make it this fancy at all. So it was a true treat. She then sent us home with a full 9x13 Shepard's pie, it's in the freezer. She had also made us 2 batches of home made spaghetti sauce and noodles. We ate one of the batches of noodles the next night. It was very yummy too. It had homemade meatballs in it.
She is actually a personal chef. She has her own business you can check out her web site here whats4dinner . She is tempting us to become a client.:)

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

I will be right over; save some for me. =)

BTW my word verification was "plati" I take this as a sign to save me a 'plate' of shepherd's pie. haha