Spring

Friday, January 23, 2009

Tiffany Lost Her First Tooth

She lost her tooth as she walking out of school to the car. Thank goodness she did not panic! She had it in her hand and was excited! I asked her if she had wiggled it or moved it and she said no it just fell out. I wish all my teeth had come out that easy.
She wanted to first call Aunt Tammy and Shelby. Not sure what state you guys are in. I told her I would put it on the blog so that Tammy and Shelby would know about it that way. So, hope you are browsing the net and see this.:)

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Yeah Tiffany! that's exciting!!! I am wishing all my teeth came out that easy too! :)

Shelby-Grace said...

Way to go Tiffany!!!! Shelby noticed right away that the tooth you lost, was the same one she lost too!! So cool:) We're very excited and happy for you!!

We're coming back on the 27th. So just a couple more days left here! See ya' soon!!