Spring

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday

Sunday was a day of relaxing. Ronn went to early service and then went to pick up Tristan from Grandma's. I wasn't feeling very good so we stayed home and watched our church service on the computer. I must say it was awesome to stay home and worship. It was so neat to sing with Tiffany the praise band. Pastor Kris's sermon was excellent! How To Be Rich! Not how to become rich, but how to be rich. You should check out his blog he has a post on this topic.
So today, Monday I get to do fun stuff. I get to clean the house and clean up after Tegan. Tonight is Boy and Girl Scouts. Tristan's den will meet in Parker city and Tiffany is going to the Parker City fire station. I will have pictures up tomorrow.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Looks like you and Derek C. BOTH enjoy Sundays! Glad you had a relaxing one and are feeling better! I agree about your brother's sermon. Seems like "blogland" is abuzz with topics regarding the message. It really hit home...