Spring

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This past weekend we went to Columbus, Ohio. Ronn went to talk to the Grove City UMC pastors. So they invited the whole family up for all there activities. We went to the Columbus Zoo. Sunday night they had Trunk or Treat. They had about 200 cars lined up in there parking lot. The kids had a great time! Tegan could not resist he had to pop a sucker in while he trick or treated. :)
Tristan dressed up as Yu-Gi-Oh, Tiffany is a Spy Kid, Tegan is a Ninja. I will have more pictures of our Halloween night later. :)

4 comments:

von said...

Tegan's bag looks empty!

Ronn said...

Sure was a fun trip. Glad we could spend it as a family.

mike said...

char and mike said looks like ya'll are having fall fun! Boy do we miss you all. keeping tegan lifted up in prayer for his surgery.

mike said...

Yvette,
You have a beautiful family. I'm very happy for you.I love all the pics of kids. I just started my own blog. If you have time check it out at everydaythoughtsbyme.blogspot.com
I realy don't know what I'm doing but hopefully it works.