Spring

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our Busy Week

This week was a very busy week for us. Monday, Haiti missionary's came in to have a meeting with Jim and Ronn. I was able to meet them and go to lunch with Ronn. Tiffany had gymnastics on Monday. We are trying to find a good fit for Tiffany in gymnastics. We then had Girl Scouts on Monday night as well.
Wed. was a packed day too. My mom came up to watch Tegan and the kids while I helped Ronn at work. I helped label items before they where loaded onto a semi to be shipped to Haiti for the mission programs their. CSI had bought 2 years worth of food as well as personal items and medical items. We ended up not able to get everything loaded on the semi. Mostly soap for the medical clinic. Tiffany had gymnastics that night. Which we found a good gymnastics program to enroll her in. Yeah!
Thursday the kids had friends over after school. Then hair appointments for the kids.
Friday the kids had half a day of school. We went to Franklin area to go to the Chiro and my hair apt. Great news as well is that we have an offer on our house in Franklin.:) We are hoping that everything goes thru on that. Tristan is spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen.
Saturday Ronn has been at an CSI board meeting all day. In which I volunteered to pick up the lunch and have it ready for them. The kids and I went shopping, now Ronn is at his parents with the kids having hot dogs and s'mores while I get the house cleaned and catch up on everything from this busy week. I thought of my blog so many times, only family became the priority, not to mention all the homework.

I had forgotten my camera earlier in the day. I wish I had pictures of all the food. I took this late in the afternoon. Ronn taking some items back into CSI that did not fit in the semi.
This semi was packed top to bottom, no room wasted! I do pray everything gets there safely.

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

You were really busy! I can't even picture that semi full of food and supplies!

Sorry the recipe didn't come through, just let me know when you want to get together.

See ya' later!!