Spring

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blankets

Blankets are a big part of our lives around here. This is Tristan's blanket, he became attached to it when he was just 6 months old. It was a gift at Tristan's baby shower from Aunt Connie and Uncle Tom. Tristan had recently misplaced the blanket and had everyone searching for it. He begged Grandma Oren to make him another one. It was hard to tell him it's not that simple. We did find it. It was in Tiffany's room.
Here is Tiffany's purple blanket. She attached herself to this blanket at 3 months old. This blanket Grandma Sorensen bought her.

Tegan has not attached himself to a blanket or anything. He has attached himself to me. :)So with his upcoming surgery I thought it would be a good idea if he had a blanket to help him through this time. We took a special trip to town so he could pick out a blanket. He thought this was a good idea. It was difficult for him to decide until he saw this one. He loves balls and once he saw this he loved it. I do hope this will help comfort him.

4 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Very good choice Tegan! I love blankets too. My favorite in the winter time is the one I made after we first moved to Upland, that was about 10 years ago! I still have it and I still love it!

von said...

Good choice Tegan. I can't wait to see it in person.

StarWarsFans said...

Good idea with the blanket. I hope his surgery will go well. Kaden attached himself to a teddy bear that Rodney & Carolyn got him for his 1st Christmas. It wasn't until almost 6 months after he got it though that they became inseperable. The poor bear doesn't look anything like it used to now! Thanks for inspring me to take pictures of it. What a great thing to blog about and remember!

Yvette said...

I remember Kaden's bear. It is so sweet how he loves his bear.:)

Most of our favorite blankets have come from Tammy. Tammy and her mom make the best blankets and quilts!