Spring

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Kids New Fort

The kids have a new fort out in the woods.
I tried to get pictures so you could see how big the area is. It is a really neat fort, put together with brush and a tarp. Two large tree stumps are areas in their house.

I have loved watching the kids use their imaginations. I also love that they still need us for a little longer to be around and help them. I know the time is coming when they will no longer need us so close by.

Here's the little man. This is the mood he was in that night. He looks like he doesn't feel well. He didn't play with with his siblings. He more less just stood there. He helped daddy with the fire. He loves to help get the fire going.

1 comment:

von said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I can believe the two older ones love the fort thing. Who thought of the fort? Good job all!
Tegan really looks like he feels aweful in that picture. Bless his little heart. I will be so glad when he will be able to have better days. God bless our boy!