Spring

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Girl Scouts

Girl Scouts was held at the Parker City Fire Department. The girls started with a craft then moved outside to say all their pledges.
The girls watched a movie on what to do if your house is on fire. Then they looked at all the fire trucks.

Here is the new fire truck only 2 months old. This fire truck cost 206,000 the fire dept raised the all the money through fundraisers.


They where able to squeeze every girl inside the fire truck for a ride. Make that two rides.:)



Here the girls are with fire fighter Alan. As you can tell the weather was beautiful!
We have a great Girl Scout leader! She is really on top of everything and makes sure everyone is having a great time. She is doing a great job!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hello Yvette! This is Kelly (Folkerts) Stanfield and I have just finished reading ALL your blog entries! I love it! I just wish there were more pictures of you! Man, it has been a really long time since I have seen you and Ronn!

von said...

In the first picture Tiffany looks so big. I see she is holding up her fingers for the pledge. I had forgotten about the finger thing. She is so cute. (a lovely young lady)

Yvette said...

Thanks Kelly! Thanks for reading my blogs! I will try to get more pictures of myself on the blog soon.
It has been a long time since we have seen each other. I'm glad things are going so well for you!