Spring

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thank You!!!

Thank you to everyone for your prayers!! Tegan is doing so well! He is eating and sleeping great! This morning when he woke up you could tell he was in little pain. It has been a stressful, but good recovery since we have been home. It truly is amazing how little ones recover so quickly.
I am sorry not to update. We have no Internet at the house yet and I have not been able to get away to update anyone.
God is good! Thank you again for your prayers.
Tristan and Tiffany starting a new school has also been stressful on us this week. Tristan is having a hard time with the kids in his class. Tristan has a lot of naughty kids in his class.
Tiffany has anxiety at the beginning of class. The students are very nice in her class so this has helped a lot. I would really appreciate it if you would hold Tristan and Tiffany in your prayers.
!!!THANK YOU!!!

6 comments:

StarWarsFans said...

So glad to hear Tegan is doing well. I've been very lax on my blog checking lately. It seems we meet ourselves coming and going lately. I hate to hear that school is so stressful for the older kids. So, I will keep all your kids in my prayers.

Nathan said...

Great to hear Tegan is doing well! Praying for Tristan and Tiffany right now!

Ronn said...

Hi from Orlando,

I love you and our kids very much, and I am thankful each day for you.

Tonya said...

We are praying for Tristan and Tiffany. Please keep in touch! We miss you already!

Sue said...

Glad to hear about Tegan! Praise God for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

I will remember Tristan and Tiffany in my prayers also...

Char said...

Hi Tristan, Hi Tiffany, Hi Tegan!!! I love you all very much. And I will keep you lifted up in my prayers. I pray that things will get better for you at school. And that Tegans recovery is speedy and complete. I love you all and miss you very much.

Aunt Char