Spring

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our New House & Tegan

Here is a picture of our house. I didn't realize how much I missed living here. I love this house! God has been showing us over and over that we are on the right track with moving back. We have moved in and registered for school. We have been blessed with great teachers again. The kids will start back on Tuesday. Please be praying for them as they start a new school and meeting new friends.

The house is taking shape and looking really good. I am actually thankful to have moved so fast. It has really kept my mind off the surgery. This week would have been really hard on me. This past couple of hours I have tried hard not to cry.

Tegan will be going into Riley first to have an MRI 7:30am then at 9:30am his Chiari Decompression will begin. This will take 3-5 hours. He will then stay in the hospital 3-4 days. Thank you to everyone for all your prayers!!!!! You know who you are and we really appreciate you!! Please continue to pray and pray for a quick recovery so we can get him home right away!! I will try to update this blog as much as I can. Want to learn more about Chiari click on Lacy's blog. Thanks!

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

We'll see you guys tomorrow! We're praying for Tegan.

Sue said...

You, Tegan and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

God bless!

Keym said...

Prayer for Tegan coming right up!

What a huge beautiful house!