Spring

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moving

That's right we are moving. I have heard a lot of people say, "but you just got here". We where going to close on our house in Franklin, IN on the 30th of October. 2 hours before closing we got the phone call that it all fell through. The agent said it was very unusual for it to happen the way it did.
A couple of weeks before closing it looked like we where needing to move back to Franklin area. So we had been praying that if we where to move back that the house would fall through. We knew then when the agent called that no doubt we are to move back. Ronn's job has changed a lot so he is able to work from home some of the time. He is traveling and speaking a lot on weekends. Which has been fun for all of us to go on as well. We will need more help from my parents though, with Ronn speaking more. So this actually works out great to be closer to my parents. Tegan has really missed his Pa.:) We will live only 10 min from my parents.
Franklin is also closer to the Indy airport which helps with Ronn's job too. The funny thing is we like to move. It has never bothered us that God calls us to different places for any reason. We love meeting new people. We also like that we can us our gifts God has given us
I have a picture of our house I will post later. I can't find right now. I have miss placed with all the moving boxes. So we have been very busy packing.
Well my child just got a permanent marker and marked himself and the wall. That's my signal I have to get off the computer.
Tegan's surgery is Friday. Please be praying for him. I hope to post something before then. If not I am sure you will understand. God Bless!

2 comments:

mike said...

It is a good thing you like moveing. I'm not all that fond of it. I've done lots of it.
Still keeping Tegan lifted in prayer. Its nice to know we can ask anything in Jesus name and he will do it. "He who promises is faithful"

Yvette said...

Thanks Mike! We really apperciate you praying for Tegan!:)