Spring

Monday, November 24, 2008

I am at work with Ronn today. I really enjoy helping out in the office. I have some down time so I thought I'd update you. I am kicking myself, I forgot my camera at home. I will try hard to get some pictures up soon.
It has been over a week now from Tegan's surgery. If he didn't have he scar on the back of his head you would never know he had any surgery. Praise God!! After his surgery I thought we where in for a long recovery. He is still very clingy, but is getting better.
Tiffany was invited to a birthday party this weekend by a boy in her class. I was the only parent to stay.:) She is a little clingy too. She had a really good time. I am so thankful they invited her. Tiffany is feeling better about school now. The dropping off and picking her up is still very scary for her.
Tristan woke up this morning crying, not wanting to go to school. We worked it out though. He is a spy today and is going to find the real problems at school. I know! Hey, I think it worked.:) I talked with his teacher on the phone today and she had no idea he was so unhappy. She is moving him to a different seat and trying to find him a buddy. The teacher was very nice about the whole thing. I hope my spy comes home wanting to stay in his class.
Ronn had an awesome week. I hope he is able to blog about it. He was with the missionaries from CSI this past week. They all met in Florida and had workshops and a lot of free time to get to know each other better.
For me I had an incredibly stressed out week. Even though Tegan is better, there are times he screams and cries a lot. I hated to see my kids go to a new school scared and having bad days. We got through it though. I would have lost the other half of my mind if my Mom and Dad weren't there to help out. Thanks Mom and Dad!!! I knew it was going to be stressful due to all the odd circumstances. So with that my time is up and I have to go back to work. Hoping that this week is a better one. :)

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

HI Aunt Yvette, We saw grandma & grandpa Sorensen yesterday. from Shelby

Glad to hear things are going alright with the kids and things. I'm sure it is a big adjustment for them. I'm sure things will continue to get better!

Looking forward to seeing you this Thursday:)

Tonya said...

We are still praying for you guys! When things die down here at our zoo, I will give you a call.