Spring

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tegan

I am so glad this night is over. I have never been so happy to see time fly bye!
Tegan is in and out of sleep. He still calls out for me when he wakes up. Every time he awakes he looks afraid. I think he is also afraid to cry and cough due to his head hurting. He is also frightened anytime he is moved. Which means he does not move his head at all. They have up the pain med's to every two hours to get on top of the pain. The nurse was very good last night. His heart rate was up all night. They think due to the pain. So that is why they are giving the med's more often. So far this morning his heart rate looks better and he seems to be sleeping comfy. His room is kept very dark and quiet.
Daddy and Tiffany stopped by this morning. It was good to see them. When Tegan saw them I thought his heart rate would go up. It went down! Having them here really relaxed him. Tiffany did a great job being quiet. Keep up the prayers!!!! I'll up date you when I have more.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

We are praying for Tegan, that he will have a quick recovery and that the pain will subside soon! I am so glad that the surgery was a success, Praise God!

mike said...

I am well pleased that everything went accordantly. You all have been in my prayers constantly. I love you all.

Sue said...

Thanks for the update. I was wondering how you all made it through the night.

You and Tegan have been on my heart all morning. Praying for a QUICK recovery for Tegan and peace for you and your family.