Spring

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Revival Weekend

I haven't had a post in a while. I have been very busy. I will explain on the next post why I am so busy.
This weekend though it's Revival Time! Ronn and my brother Kris are leading revival at my dad's church, Providence Christian Church. Last year at this time at Providence Christian the boys lead the revival. It's neat to have all three of the guys lead the services.
So this weekend we are all at mom and dad's house. We have been laughing so hard that our stomach's hurt. I have even had tears. We mostly have great stories that mom has provided us with. Mom you really need to write a book or start blogging all these stories!! Think of how your grandchildren will benefit. They will not have to wonder why they are the way they are. :)

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Sounds like a good time!

mike said...

I think that is so cool that the whole family can get together to do the work of the Lord. Wish I could see you all together.

von said...

Yeah, we all had a great time! I am proud of the whole group too. They all did a wonderful job.
I love that you are blogging, Mike, at least we can feel close by keeping in touch like this.

Boy, Vett, there is never a dull moment. Life is 2 short because it is always filled with stuff to do! :)