Spring

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jamaica Trip with Ronn

Jamaica Trip with Ronn
Congratulations Ronn!!! Ronn accepted a new job with CSI. As of April 1st he is the new Executive Director. We found out the great news while we where in Jamaica. Jamaica was incredible!------






To Yvettes audience...I have just Hijacked her blog!!!!Thanks honey for the note above! What you do not know, Yvette, is that while you are trying to put Tegan to sleep, I am secretely letting everyone see some pictures of Jamaica! We will see how long it takes you to figure out I have hijacked your blog!!!!! RO

3 comments:

Yvette said...

Thanks, honey!! This actually saves me tons of time!! Maybe you can start writing all of my blogs. Hee :)

Shelby-Grace said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone enjoyed their time down there:)

Tonya said...

Great pics! I love that you took your kids! I want to see more pictures. Keep posting.