Spring

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kids In Jamaica

I wanted to share some more photo's from Jamaica. I put some photo's together of the kids who where together in Jamaica.
It was raining the day we went to the beach. It didn't seem to affect the kids. We had a good time bonding as a group.

Here the kids are washing their feet before lunch. They had been playing in the grass and had to wash up before they went inside. Pinto came out and dried the kids feet. That really touched me, how she went out of her way to take care of the kids.
Tristan and Sam had become good buddies.
Here Tiffany is having the best day of her life. We are shopping at the open market. Tiffany had a great time having every one's attention on her and all the jewelry. Oh,all the jewelry. Tiffany and I could have spent all day here. ;)
This is the day we traveled home. Breakfast went a little long for them. All the kids where excellent! They helped make this a great trip!

3 comments:

mike said...

Glad you and the kids had this great experience. Seems to be a beautiful place.

Yvette said...

Mike, you better start saving up your money! You have to go! I can't even describe how beautiful it really is. January Kris's church is going!

StarWarsFans said...

Great pictures! It looks like the kids had a great time. What an awesome experience for them at this age.

Thank you so much for your prayers for us. Kaden told me this morning, "I'm sad Mommy. I want Cindy to come home. I miss her." It broke my heart!