Spring

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jamaica

I'm back... Ronn has gone to bed so I don't think he will be blogging for me tonight. I am adding Jamaica pictures. We had a awesome time! I loved that the kids could go with us. I can't say enough good things about the trip.
These are pictures at the mission house. This house is so beautiful! The picture below is looking out at their drive way. It is so gorgeous!


This is a meeting area in the back of the mission house. Any direction you look is just amazing.

The cottage sits in the back yard too.

Jody and Pinto in the kitchen. They are a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of the staff in Jamaica.

The girls are getting ready for school. They are eating breakfast. I will have more pictures of the kids later.

Nick passing through the kitchen.


Here is John. I would love to leave it at that. Only, I could tell he really used his manners around me. So next time we meet, I hope he will be his funny and joking self. Bring it on John! :)

Jamie with the kids. We had the privilege of having Jamie in our home for a week in Dec. It was great to spend time together again. The kids love her!

Here is just a little bit from Jamaica. I wanted to show different angles of our trip. So this one I focused on the staff and house in Jamaica. I hope that one day your paths will cross with this great staff serving in Jamaica.

No comments: