Spring

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick Update

Tristan is doing really well since he had his tonsils taken out. Last night was the first night he went with no medicine during the night. It has been a long and hard road of recovery, but he is finally feeling better.
Ronn is returning tonight from Jamaica. The kids have missed him a lot. Mostly Tegan, where's my daddy? I wanna go.
Jessie is helping us out with the kids. She has been a God send. This is the first time in a long time that I feel like I might be able to tackle my to do lists and still have the kids and house get the attention they deserve. Yeah!!!
Homeschooling is going really well. Grandma is teaching and doing an awesome job!! It is amazing how much the kids are soaking up. She teaches them in such a way that they actually get it. Tristan has had off while he has been sick.
I think that is a quick update. Next on our list is getting everything ready for Tiffany's Birthday party. She is turning 6 yrs old. She has a friend over right now. I am getting ready to take them to the park. Never a dull moment around here.

1 comment:

Char said...

Hi Vett!!!!!!! Hope you had a great mothers day! and yes, we do watch your blog! LOL Well, I know you are very busy. I am so thankful Tristans surgery went well. Phil and I just got back from seeing his mother. She is soooooo awsome and a powerful blessing. I love her to pieces! We will keep praying for you and your family.