Spring

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Best Birthday Ever!!

This has been the best Birthday ever! The funny thing is it started out with me upset about my Birthday. Ronn only smiled at me knowing that it was going to get better. He was right, it got a lot better! Ronn made me and the kids breakfast. At noon Ronn brought back lunch and the party started from there. Mom and Dad came and my friend Tami and her kids. I opened presents and got everything I asked for, and then some! See my Wii Fit??? Yeah!!! I was lead around the house with clues to find my Wii Fit. It was a lot of fun. Ronn really surprised me with everything today. I can't forget to mention the beautiful flowers and balloons that where delivered as well today. This evening we all went to Rascal's Fun Zone. We all had a lot of fun!! Ski Ball is Tegan's favorite!
This was a favorite by the older kids. The winner also received a lot of tickets.
Inside Rascal's is Baha Mini Bowling. Mom, Dad, Tami and her kids Joey and Hannah, and our kids, all played. Dad sprained his back playing arcade games with Tegan. That won't keep Dad down, he and Ronn had a friendly competition at bowling. Dad won even with a sprained back.

This is Tegan's first time bowling. Look at the little mini bowling balls we bowled with.
This is really all of our first time mini bowling. Tegan loved it, I would bring him again he liked it so much. He even snuck behind Tami at times and bowled for her.

Next was the go-carts in the indoor track. This was a lot of fun too.

This is Tami and Joey. Look out you might get run over!:)
Hannah was so sweet, she chose me to be her chauffeur.
Even with the kids in the go-carts the competition was on!
We even let mom drive one.:) This too should have been video taped! As far as we know no one was injured. She started out first and came in last.
The kids being CRAZY!!
This was such a great day! Ronn and everyone really made it a special day for me. Thanks you guys!!
I have this next picture on here for Mom. She kept staring at me while we ate dinner. I will be staring at my own kids to when they are 31 too. I know it's hard to think about what will your children will look like and be doing when they are in their 30's. So here is a picture Mom you can stare at on the computer.

I'm sorry this picture is so blurry. I just took it quickly with my camera so I could get it on my blog. At this late hour, this is as technical as I get. :) Here I am at 5 or 6 yrs old.


5 comments:

von said...

You are still adorable! Now just a little older and wiser! Awwww so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a good day we all had fun. I was sad when we had to go.

Tonya said...

Happy Late Birthday Yvette! I was sad too when I hit my 30's. It was sad saying goodbye to James today, I don't know how you do it! Well, counting the days until they return from Ireland!

Yvette said...

Thanks! On Ronn leaving, it is hard,but I know he loves it. Makes life fun and reminds me we are not in a rut.:)Have a great day!

Shelby-Grace said...

Glad you had such a great day! I wish I was just turning 31!!

Happy Belated Birthday:)

Char said...

Hi Vett!
I am glad everyone was well for your birthday! and that you had great fun! Thanks for posting the pictures. It is like a little visit with all of you. Happy late Birthday!!!

Love ya
Aunt Char