Spring

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memorable First Day Blogging

I won't forget my first day blogging! After church we went to my brother's house for lunch. I have been putting off starting my blog. So as we were sitting around we thought this would be a good time to get me set up. Just as we are getting me set up the grill starts fire. I don't mean little fire, I mean huge flames. Most important note, we saved the chicken, most of them.

All through lunch I have been making fun of my brother, specifically how his bio picture looks 'special' on his blog site. It's my sisterly duty to make fun of him...relentlessly. Which, in translation, means change your photo on your blog. As I am trying to figure out what to write on my profile, I end up giving up working on the blog at his house and told Kris I will just finish it at home. To my surprise, my 'special' brother logged on to my blog after I left his house and added something of his own. I actually loved it and thought all my bloggers would love it too. So, what follows is HIS writting on MY blog while I was away from the computer.
---

Yvette (profile)


I have no idea what to put here! Let's see... oh I know... I have a mentally challenged brother who is the coolest cat this side of the Mississippi. You can check his blog out at http://www.changeisgood4u.com/















That is funny! But I have something much funnier, notice the knobs are melted off!

10 comments:

Yvette said...

Great blog Honey, I am proud of you...I hope Kris gets a new grill.

Ronn

Kris Sorensen said...

Welcome to blogging.

By the way, your brother, Kris, is a stud... and very generous becasue he is letting me borrow his blogger ID.

Please write more blog posts about him as I am sure that he is very shy and humble.

Shelby-Grace said...

Yea Yvette! I'm so happy you have started blogging. I think you're really going to love it!! Can't wait to keep reading what your write. I think you are going to do a great job!

Tommy Phelps said...

Good Job Yvette. Just be careful though. If Kris can manage to destroy a grill, don't let him near your computer. He was talking about killing his earlier this week. LOLOLOL

Can't wait to hear all the lil secrets you'll be posting. hint hint.

Sue said...

Glad to see yet another person bit by the blogging bug!

Kris' sister, huh? Wow, should I offer my sympathy? LOL I'm sure there was never a dull moment growing up around your house!

WELCOME! Looking forward to reading your posts!

von said...

OH-YAH, OH-YAH YOU'RE COOL!

YOU ROCK BABY- (as tiffany would say.)

your blog is great! can't wait for each blog you put up.

I can't beleive Kris' grill. That just doesn't sound normal. (I guess this is were the special stuf comes in...ha ha)

this is all so cool I can now keep up on all my kids day to day stuf.

Unknown said...

Hi Yvette! It's good to have another FFC blogger...especially one who will keep Kris honest! I look forward to reading your blogs. Welcome Back!

Anonymous said...

That is a way to kick off a blog! Keep it up! H

Tonya said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I can't wait to see what other stuff Kris catches on fire!

Pink is God's said...

I'm glad you are finally breaking to the peer pressure.