Spring

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

From Wal-mart to Paradise

Today we went to the Mall. As we shopped in Bath and Body, Tristan found some cologne. Once he sprayed himself, he knew he must have some for when he goes to school. I was a little apprehensive due to spending money in this manner. But, since it was for school, it might help him look forward to school. I let Tiffany and Tristan pick out some body spray.

When we got in the car, Tristan said very cheerfully he is now 1000% ready for school! Yes!! That frivolous purchase just payed for itself in a little man who is excited to smell good for his fellow students.( I know this little guy is thinking of the girls.) :)

Look who we saw at Wal-mart! We bumped into these guys all over at Wal-mart and it was so much fun! We loved waving each time we saw each other in the store. So, I had to get a picture!:)



I forgot my camera! So I used our cell phones today, which the cell phone takes cruddy pictures. I am going to have to strap my camera to my neck.
Here we are first time ever at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Great place to go! Ronn's parents are taking us out for Ronn's Birthday here. This makes celebrating his birthday to a full week. Anyone who would like to celebrate Ronn's birthday let us know :)


2 comments:

von said...

what a fun day! so glad tristan is now 1000% ready for school, who knew all he was waiting for was to smell good for everyone. That is so cool to meet the other group at wal-mart - neat!
looked like a fun time in paridise.

StarWarsFans said...

That's so funny that Tristan wanted cologne for school. I guess he's prepared to be a lady killer!

BTW: You should add my blog to your list too. It's http://theseoultosoulconnection.blogspot.com and I have lots of pictures of Kaden and links to our photo site from there.