Spring

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Life Is Good!

Catching up from the last post, we had the CSI retreat first of November in Merritt Island, Florida. Georgianna United Methodist hosted the retreat. They did a fantastic job of hosting all of us. I can't say enough good things about these wonderful people.
We had great fellowship and fun playing. Here are some of the CSI kids giving us a concert.
After the retreat we took some vacation time and had a great time at Disney.
Took in some mini golf.
We love the water!
We stayed at my favorite place again. Kidani Village at the Animal Kingdom. Here is one of our last pictures right before we left.

Disney put us into the Christmas spirit. We got the Christmas tree up and had the help of friends.
We also had one of the best Thanksgiving's, I will remember this as one of my favorites. Topped off with Mom crying and not being able to make it through what she was thankful for. Mom did all the cooking and did great!

I think we are all caught up. Well sorta.:)

1 comment:

Char said...

Thanks again for the pictures, I have enjoyed this little vacation with you.