Spring

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tiffany's Cheer Night

Here Tiffany is at the high school getting ready to meet up with the cheer-leaders. She was so excited! All the girls whore their hair over to the side. It was really cute! Tiffany was not shy and did a great job. She is now wanting to join in a cheer leading group. I will probably look into it. She loves it so. Cheer leading has not ever been my thing. I played sports in school. I was in a couple of plays at school too. I think it's great that Tiffany can have something she really enjoys doing and thinking about.:)
I took other pictures, but I was sitting to far away. They came out really dark being in the gym.
It was a fun night for her. She didn't want to leave.

4 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Glad you had a good time Tiffanyand your outfit looks great!! Next time we're down there you'll have to yell out a cheer for me and play your guitar all at the same time:)

StarWarsFans said...

I remember wearing my hair like that! The 80's are truly back, aren't they? I'm glad she had fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud she's a cheerleader! Keep it up Tiffany!

-j said...

if she needs any help thinking of cheers or working on moves call me. i would love to help. i had my own cheerleading outfit when i was her age and i was so exicted about cheerleading too!