Spring

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sickies

I am way behind on updating. Tristan came down with Strep Throat again on Thursday. This is his third time having it. He is feeling better though.
Tiffany started running a high temp Sunday morning. Took her to the Dr Monday they ran a strep throat test and it came back neg. So they took a flu test. Sure enough it came back positive. She had the flu shot as well earlier in the season.
I have been feeling under the weather too. Tiffany has been so sick that she likes someone right beside her at all times. So Ronn and I have been busy tending to her and staying right beside her.
We have been babysitting Courtney for mom and dad. They are at Grandpa's 90th Birthday party over the weekend. Dad has called every day to check on his dog. Not the kids or us the dog. The dog is fine. She has it good we are all sick so we are all laying around. What more could a dog ask for.:) Oh, I might mention that Courtney has a sprained knee so the dog is on med's too. We are all sickies! I bet your glad your reading this and not at our house! :)
Not to sure when I will post again. I just havn't felt like touching the computer or the house. I would like to hibernate right about now.:)

1 comment:

StarWarsFans said...

Yuck! I'm so sorry to hear that you are all sick. I hope the entire household is feeling better soon.