Spring

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Belize

We stayed at the Coningsby Inn, this is where teams stay when they come for mission work.
This is a little town called 8 mile, this is the town we are helping.


We are trying to get a team together in Feb or March to put a roof and porch on this house. If you would like to go and help call me and we can get you signed up to go on this team.:)


A few of my favorite things, Altun Ha, Mayan ruins. We had such a fun day here. First was the good food! Had the best grilled chicken and the BBQ sauce was awesome.

Another memorable moment is Jon trying to get a Tarantula to come out of it's hole. Luckily, it's to bright for them. Bill got one to come out, but it shot right back into it's hole. CREEPY! Can you imagine at night?? It has got to be crawling with tons of spiders, we saw lots of holes.


Loved this!! I am holding a baby croc. YEEEE! Yes, on top of one of the temples.


Then it got even better, I was holding a baby Ant Eater. He kept tickling my neck. I could have stayed up here all day.:)

On Monday we went out to this Island, Caye Caulker. We all loved it here too.
A slice of paradise. Good news is we have all the permits we need and are able to become a full time mission organization here. God is good!


3 comments:

von said...

It is really beautiful!

StarWarsFans said...

There is no way I would have held either the baby alligator or ant eater. You are much braver than me!!!

Nathan said...

Looks and sounds wonderful! I've heard such great things about Belize. Thanks for sharing the pics!!!