Spring

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumkin Patch

Trying to pick the perfect pumpkin can be hard work!

It takes a lot of time to get that perfect pumpkin, even putting back a few before you can decide on the right one.
Tegan knew right away which one he was going to get.
Tristan went for the little pumpkins. I think he was drawn to the huge hill that made up the smaller pumpkins. He spent most of his time at that pile.

Tiffany had the hardest time trying to find her pumpkins. She had no problems getting the gunk out though. She not only cleaned out all her pumpkins, but helped Tegan finish his too.
As I watched the kids picking out their pumpkins, I cringed. It was so hard not to say anything. I did try to help, but that didn't get me anywhere. I would say "don't you want a bigger pumpkin"? :) Ronn finally said, why don't you pick out a pumpkin for yourself?:) Well, I didn't say much after that. :)
So Tegan picked out the biggest pumpkin. (Yes, I did go over and encouraged his final decision) Before we left for the pumpkin patch, I thought Tristan would have come home with the biggest pumpkin. Who knew?

No comments: