Spring

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Disney Came To Us!!!

Disney came to us!!! Right here in Bargersville, Indiana! It was great we did not have to get in a car or plane to travel all the way to Florida. It was a short 10 min. drive. Tegan the whole way insisted Daddy drive faster! The little town of Bargersville was all closed off. So we parked in a field and they shuttle us in on tractor. What an experience, this tractor did not go slow! Disney has a new movie coming out, A Christmas Carol. To publicize the movie they have set up a train for people to walk threw. They have the characters of the movie, models of the scenes and how they made the movie. The movie comes to theaters Nov. 6th, 2009.
Here is our long wait! Would we have waited if we did not psych the kids up? No Way! This is looking at just one end of the line. It was also hot! It really felt like Disney!! Long lines and freaking hot! :)
We are about to board the train, just 2 hours 45 min 54 seconds to wait for this one time experience.
The rooms where set up so beautiful. They had some interactive areas and how they made the movie. These pictures are just some of the characters that are in the movie.
I guess, it was worth the wait in line.:) It looks like it will be a great movie! I have more pictures, if you are interested in anything else let me know.

Our trip back to the car was filled with fun too. The kids loved the air rushing into their mouths. Reminds me of dogs sticking their heads out of the car window. :)
As you can tell Tiffany lost her front tooth. She had lost it a while back, but I think this is the first picture that you can see that she lost her tooth.
Tegan is into trains and planes. He loves this train shirt! I thought it was fitting to wear to the event.:)

2 comments:

Keym said...

I normally wouldn't pay theater price to see this kind of a movie but these pictures are really cool and I might just have to bust out the current student id and go see it!

Keym said...

I am such a twihard! I will be seeing New Moon at least 4 times in November :0) If you text you should text me...call Nate at the office and he can give you my number or my number is exactly like Nates (b/c Ron has it) just the last 2 numbers are 19 instead of 21. Text me and we can chat all you want about Twilight. I will probably be reading the whole series for the 3rd time soon. Gotta catch up again before the new movie.